We provide excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, paid time off, holidays and a unique pleasant work environment. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, please explore the opportunities at Kiss Products, Inc.
How to apply
Please apply via company web link provided for each position.
Cosmetic Package Designer
Research and develop concepts for promotions and new product packaging to create updated trendy characteristics; develop the overall layout and production design of packaging for Kiss Products; design cost-effective packaging from conception to completion using several design software packages; monitor, analyze, and test market studies to evaluate in-market performance including packaging strategy, advertising, promotion, and public relations; collect data on customer preference and cosmetic packaging trend; provide timely response to a broad range of questions related to consumer behavior.
Job RequirementsBachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Multi Media Design, Fine Art, or related plus at least 5 years’ experience in industrial visual graphic design.
ACCOUNTING STAFF (ENTRY LEVEL)
Maintain and process accounts payable and related account general leader reconciliations. Prepare periodical reports. Process and input journal entries into SAP system and ensure accuracy of data through periodical reviews along with ad-hoc duties.
· BS/BA in Accounting
· Accounting experience preferred (recent graduate up to 3 years)
· Detail-oriented, highly organized
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
· Proficiency in MS Excel
· Ability to communicate effectively with all internal/external people
Click here to apply!
Part of the Brand Team within the Marketing Department, the Marketing Assistant will manage brand planning and packaging artwork (product positioning/copy/language translations). Requires constant interaction & collaboration with various related teams in regards to executing new item development and updating existing items within the product portfolio. Must be a creative content thinker for product videos and beauty images. Development of presentation slides regarding product updates. Manage packaging artwork for specific brands/segments for the US and International. Manage product demonstrative videos & photo shoots for items. Manage retailer meetings mock-up requests and provide input to Creative team on what is required.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 1-3 years experience working in Marketing field.
- Individual must be very detail oriented and able manage many projects at one time.
- Ability to provide clear input/direction.
- Must be a team player as position will be working with many other teams to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Basic knowledge and interest in Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.
- Excellent follow-up skills and time management.
- Ability prioritze projects and not get overwhelmed.
- Must be open to all levels of work to get the job done.
Deal with numerous aspects of design with heavy production skill subordinated with design skill. Create designs for Company’s package, products, and other graphic support.
· Bachelor’s degree in design
· At least 3 years of design experience, preferably in beauty industry or consumer packaged goods industry
· Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and other design tools
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Perform and manage marketing activities including market research, advertising, PR, Online, In-store POP/display, etc.; support Sales force through promotional planning and materials development; manage new products & business development.
∙ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business or related field preferred;
∙ At least five (5) years of marketing and/or product development work experience;
∙ Preferred experience in account management and/or sales experience with major distribution in professional beauty, consumer products/personal care, beauty care industry;
∙ Demonstrated strong communication ability;
∙ Excellent analytical skills and must be results-oriented;
∙ Excellent leadership, human relations and project management skills;
∙ Must be passionate about the work;
∙ Enthusiastic in beauty products and beauty industry;
∙ Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
STRATEGIC SALES SUPPORTING TEAM COORDINATOR
Prepare sales plan, assist in new product introduction and marketing activities of IVY line products, conduct market survey and analysis.
1-2 years of relevant work experience is preferred
Bilingual in Korean and English
Detail-oriented and excellent in communication
FINANCIAL ANALYST (JUNIOR TO SENIOR LEVEL)
Monitor and review the Financial Statement (FS) for internal companies and international entities and analyze and prepare the monthly, quarterly, and yearly FS. Analyze Sales and COGS periodically and perform the audit of internal companies and international entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business major preferred
- 2 to 3 years of audit experience at accounting firms or 4-5 years of accounting related work experience required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point, etc.)
- Bilingual in Korean and English is a plus