We provide excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, paid time off, holidays and a unique pleasant work environment. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, please explore the opportunities at Kiss Products, Inc.
How to apply
Please apply via company web link provided for each position.Available Positions:
Deal with numerous aspects of design with heavy production skill subordinated with design skill. Create designs for Company’s package, products, and other graphic support.
· Bachelor’s degree in design
· At least 3 years of design experience, preferably in beauty industry or consumer packaged goods industry
· Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and other design tools
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Perform and manage marketing activities including market research, advertising, PR, Online, In-store POP/display, etc.; support Sales force through promotional planning and materials development; manage new products & business development.
∙ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business or related field preferred;
∙ At least five (5) years of marketing and/or product development work experience;
∙ Preferred experience in account management and/or sales experience with major distribution in professional beauty, consumer products/personal care, beauty care industry;
∙ Demonstrated strong communication ability;
∙ Excellent analytical skills and must be results-oriented;
∙ Excellent leadership, human relations and project management skills;
∙ Must be passionate about the work;
∙ Enthusiastic in beauty products and beauty industry;
∙ Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
PURCHASING SPECIALIST (ENTRY LEVEL)
Prepare and process the purchase order. Analyze and forecast the optional inventory level. Work closely with vendors to negotiate the terms and condition, and to resolve problems.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Effective communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ADMIN SPECIALIST (ENTRY-JUNIOR)
Process the sales order and support the sales forces. Provide customer service support to assist with complaints, orders, account questions and other inquires. Perform administrative Ad hoc tasks.
• Customer Service work experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
• Multi-tasking and detail-oriented
• Korean language skill required
STRATEGIC SALES SUPPORTING TEAM COORDINATOR
Prepare sales plan, assist in new product introduction and marketing activities of IVY line products, conduct market survey and analysis.
1-2 years of relevant work experience is preferred
Bilingual in Korean and English
Detail-oriented and excellent in communication
Create, design, and develop innovate and creative designs to meet/exceed the department’s needs with heavy production skills. Organize artwork files and update the files in a timely manner. Work with cross functional teams to provide the requested artworks.
- 1-3 years of experience in production design/ package design
- Creative, detail-oriented, and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Proficient time-management and organizational skill
- Bilingual in Korean and English is a plus
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (ENTRY - JUNIOR LEVEL)
Develop, plan and launch the products, manage the product cycle and perform marketing activities, research and analyze the current market trends. Communicate with various vendors and different teams such as Creative, Marketing and Sales to implement strategic planning and display.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong interest in Beauty Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years of Product development work experience is a huge plus
- Detail-oriented, time-management skills
- Exceptional project management skills
FINANCIAL ANALYST (JUNIOR TO SENIOR LEVEL)
Monitor and review the Financial Statement (FS) for internal companies and international entities and analyze and prepare the monthly, quarterly, and yearly FS. Analyze Sales and COGS periodically and perform the audit of internal companies and international entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business major preferred
- 2 to 3 years of audit experience at accounting firms or 4-5 years of accounting related work experience required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point, etc.)
- Bilingual in Korean and English is a plus