We provide excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, paid time off, holidays and a unique pleasant work environment. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, please explore the opportunities at Kiss Products, Inc.
How to apply
Please apply via company web link provided for each position.
Quality Regulatory Affair (Entry to Junior Level)
Ensures regulatory compliance by developing and executing regulatory strategies, projects, registration and submissions. Assures quality products by monitoring and enforcing specifications, and conducts quality tests for development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
• Work experience in QRA, QA, R&D is a plus
• Excellent analytical skills
• Effective communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
FINANCIAL ANALYST (JUNIOR TO SENIOR LEVEL)
Monitor and review the Financial Statement (FS) for internal companies and international entities and analyze and prepare the monthly, quarterly, and yearly FS. Analyze Sales and COGS periodically and perform the audit of internal companies and international entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business major preferred
- 2 to 3 years of audit experience at accounting firms or 4-5 years of accounting related work experience required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point, etc.)
- Bilingual in Korean and English is a plus